At last, there’s a healthcare clinic in the heart of Port Moresby where all your healthcare needs can be met without having to travel throughout the city. Conveniently located in the growing Harbour City precinct, our team are proud to be bringing world class healthcare to the expatriate and local population in Papua New Guinea’s capital city and surrounds.
From primary healthcare to emergency response our clinic offers a full spectrum medical service, including:
- General family medicine and primary health care
- Onsite x-ray services
- Onsite pathology services
- Onsite pharmacy for clinic patients only
- Clinic memberships (Gold, Silver and Blue) for discounts and member-only benefits
- COVID-19 testing (molecular antigen in vitro diagnostic test, utilizing an isothermal nucleic acid ampliﬁcation) Rapid diagnostic test – results available in 30 minutes
- Executive health assessments
- Vaccinations (infants – adults)
- Tuberculosis (TB) screening, using our QuantiFERON Gold Standard 4 Tube Machine
- Onsite 4×4 road ambulance (patient transfer from clinic to hospital)
- Minor incisions and drainage
- Minor trauma (lacerations and abrasions, uncomplicated fractures)
- Occupational health and pre-employment medicals, including general medical, corporate medical, oil and gas medical, high altitude medical, food handler and seafarer medicals
- Australia, New Zealand and United States of America Visa Medicals (3 panel doctors onsite)
- Aeromedical transfer services from Port Moresby to Australia/Asia
- Health and wellness education awareness programs and training – TB, dengue, malaria, lifestyle diseases, men’s health, women’s health, betel nut, polio, outbreak management, COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccinations
- Workplace – general health audits
- MVA and IOD insurance claim medical assessments
- Health training – first aid, advanced first aid, basic life support, CPR, AED and advanced life support courses.
1 Service provided by our clinic team during business hours, after-hours service will be provided by the admitting hospital.