At last, there’s a healthcare clinic in the heart of Port Moresby where all your healthcare needs can be met without having to travel throughout the city. Conveniently located in the growing Harbour City precinct, our team are proud to be bringing world class healthcare to the expatriate and local population in Papua New Guinea’s capital city and surrounds.
From primary healthcare to emergency response our clinic offers a full spectrum medical service, including:
- Primary healthcare
- Minor surgical procedures (suturing and closed simple fractures)
- Executive health assessments
- Low-dependency day ward
- Critical care stabilisation (ready for international aero-medical evacuation)1
- Medical imaging
- Dispensary for on-site clinic patients
- Telemedicine – speciality consultations with Australian-based clinicians
- Pre-employment medicals (general, annual, field/mine site employee, high altitude, seafarer and food handler)
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Registered provider of medicals for Australian and New Zealand visa applications
- Health Awareness Education sessions for your office workforce (TB, Malaria, Dengue Fever, Polio, lifestyle diseases and basic nutritional awareness)
1 Service provided by our clinic team during business hours, after-hours service will be provided by the admitting hospital.